about me about this xox links

maowmiaow.blogspot.com

curvy chic + plus size fashion
instagrampinterest+ FollowHome


Aussie Curves - Sequins

I have been so sososo busy with uni; 8,000 words of dissertation completed, now have 4 days to learn an entire subject and pass my final exam, le boyfriend who I havn't seen for 9 months arrives night before said exam (when my best studying gets done).. arg. Fast forward to this time next week plez!! However took a little break to show one of my most favorite sequin outfits that I have with me... no time to find a cool photo location so enjoy my bedroom wall! I must confess that I love all things with texture, pattern, print and embellishment so I own a few sequined things. However worn this skirt out a fair few times and received nothing but compliments, so I present a very ASOS outfit: Top: ASOS Curve // Shoes: Grand Bazaar Istanbul // Hair: tamed by Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier by TIGI //
Necklace: Sportsgirl // Skirt: ASOS // Bracelet: Modern Miss Vintage Clothing

I was slightly concerned when the skirt first arrived because it wasn't really as "peplum" as I had been expecting, but soon got over it becaus I just really love gold sparky things haha but do find it is a bit short if worn at the hips. ps. TIGI products are awesome, used a few from their range and have always been impressed. They're not overly expensive, and easy to buy over Amazon.
I feel very neglectful of this blog but alas I'm really keen to be done with university life and this must pay the price :(   SOON RECTIFIED

~MM xx
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Labels: , , , , ,

Saturday, May 25, 2013 (10:05 AM)

OLD | NEW